Sunday, November 18, 2012

All Chained Up with @SanikiCreations

Chainmaille is amaze-balls.

Yep, that's my opening line. I love Chainmaille. I think it looks so fun, so hip, and all around cool.

My good friend Penny is the queen of Chainmaille in my eyes. She works wonders with a pair of pliers in her hand. She is the owner of Saniki Creations.

Her work is outstanding. I have dabbled in Chainmaille before and let me tell you.. it is a pain to link those jump rings together. I am definitely not cut out for anything other than entry level linking (if that's what you call it?) but Penny is like a magician with it. Her work is gorgeous and so extremely detailed.

She creates items for both men and women, as well as fun decor items.

This tree of life is my ABSOLUTE favorite item she has. I am in love with it. Look how awesome this is...


DO YOU SEE THIS!

Insane!

Jayson Blair from The New Normal even posed with this awesome piece at The MTV Movie Awards Gift Lounge!


So cute!

Penny's eye for detail just blows my mind. If you are in the market for some funky jewelry (for men and women) I would definitely check out her site!

5 comments: